status of MANIFEST file

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Dec 10 14:27:23 EST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 7:18 PM, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> Daniel and me are again having another weekend-jam working on the
> activity handbook and we've just spent the past half hour looking at
> different .xo packages from the git-repository to see how the MANIFEST
> file inside the .xo package is being used.

I'd like to see some documentation on how to integrate a non-Python
activity into sugar.  It certainly has been done, but it seems
shrouded in the black art of the pygtk binding.  Maybe a "C Hello
World" example would be nice, which contains the minimum python glue
to invoke a C function with the necessary GTK context?
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )