New joyride build 1386

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Dec 8 12:27:55 EST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 8:25 AM, ffm <ffm at intserverror.com> wrote:
> Odd, I can not seem to use olpc-update. I am sure I have an Internet
> connection, I just don't think that it is published on the olpc binary diff
> update server.

Please file a trac bug with complete details on the command you typed,
the error messages you received, and the things you tried.  The
updates.laptop.org machine occasionally runs out of disk space to
download new builds (trac #5304), but the error message usually
indicates this and this doesn't seem to be the problem here.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )