web proxy logs from school servers?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 6 17:52:40 EST 2007

I had thought of rproxy between the school server and the XO browser, if
the time taken to checksum is low enough, and if there is a local cache
on the XO.

But permanent cache means worrying about flash endurance.

Could you consider extending rproxy to use the broadcast mesh, so that
nearby XOs with the same cached components could supply portions?

Sharing two instances of Browse myself suggests from loading time that
the web page that both XOs visit comes from the 'net ... but I've not
proved it yet.