Official signed ship.2 candidate 650

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Wed Dec 5 09:29:17 EST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 9:14 AM, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> Jim Gettys wrote:
> > -bash-3.2# olpc-update 650
> >
> > Downlaoding contents of build 650.
> > @Error unknown module 'build-650':md5 mismatch for build 650
>
> > On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 02:23 -0500, C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> >>     olpc-update 650
>
> olpc-update ship-2.650 worked for me on a MP XO.

Sorry, I'd gone home for the night and my home internet link is very
slow for uploads (asymmetric connections, grumble grumble).  The
olpc-update should work with both ship.2-650 and plain 650, but the
latter comes from download.laptop.org and it took multiple hours last
night for the upload to download.laptop.org from my laptop to
complete.  In any case, I know that 'olpc-update 650' failed last
night while 'olpc-update ship.2-650' didn't, blame verizon, they both
should work now.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )