clean installation of 643.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Tue Dec 4 10:08:53 EST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 8:23 AM, ffm <ffm at intserverror.com> wrote:
> For some reason, olpc-update does not work at all for me with the latest
> build.

Please identify which build you are using by number when you make a
statement like this!
Also, you should really file a trac bug, it's not hard.  We can't make
progress if people complain without letting us fix the problems.

I *believe* that the problem you are reporting was not with
olpc-update at all, but with our updates.laptop.org server, which ran
out of disk space last night (see trac #5304).  If not, please file a
trac bug.  It certainly works here.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )