olpc-update fails: When I attempt to update to ANY joyride, I get an error that Could not download update contents file from: rsync://updates.laptop.org/build-joyride-1364/contents I don't think the requested build number exists. updates.laptop.org i

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Tue Dec 4 08:33:11 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 08:29 -0500, ffm wrote:
>  When I attempt to update to ANY joyride, I get an error that
> Could not download update contents file from:
>   rsync://updates.laptop.org/build-joyride-1364/contents
> I don't think the requested build number exists.
>
> updates.laptop.org is not a valid domain
>
> Am I doing somthing wrong here?

I get something different:

-bash-3.2# olpc-update -frvv joyride-1363
Downloading contents of build joyride-1363.
@ERROR: unknown module 'build-joyride-1363': [Errno 28] No space left on
device
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1383) [receiver=2.6.9]

Could not download update contents file from:
  rsync://updates.laptop.org/build-joyride-1363/contents
I don't think the requested build number exists.