Banner for Kathmandu game jam

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:40:23 EST 2007

Here is the banner Om created for our upcoming "mini" game jam
http://nepal.ole.org/home/sites/default/files/game_jam_flex.jpg

Om did a fantastic job w/ this banner. In a couple days or less I will
post the new user interface he created for our learning activities. As I
told Om, Luke, and Ram today, it is such a pleasure working w/ people
more talented than myself. In other news, I spoke with several
individuals very keenly interested in developing educational games and
graphics. Let's see what works out. The best thing about OLE Nepal is
working with an extremely talented group of people. And as a corrollary,
it is a pleasure to work w/ the extremely talented people involved in
OLPC.

We are hoping to have one mini-game jam per month for the next 12 months
or so, culminating in a large scale game jam within the next several
months. Our goal is to create a community of individuals iteratively
involved in creating new activities and improving existing ones.

--
Bryan W. Berry
External Relations Manager