change gettext language?

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:08:01 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

 The 'gettext' detect the lang via system variables 'LANG', 'LC_???'
stuff automatically and you don't need to worry about this in your
code I think. As to the question database, maybe you can also refer to
the corresponding system variables?

http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html

--
Best regards,