jumpy mousepad

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Aug 29 13:59:02 EDT 2007

I'm having a hard time trying to reproduce #2084, the bug
where the mouse "skips" to a corner on the screen when
you put your finger on it.

So I'm asking for everybody's collaboration: if you're in
1CC and you see this bug, please bring the laptop to me.
Do it immediately, as it seems to go away after a while!

Walter provided me with a laptop that would start doing it
easily, but a fay days later, it magically stopped.  Maybe
it's because I upgraded the system image, but supposedly
nobody fixed the bug yet.

Please comment on trac if you have experienced this bug
before.  Don't be shy if your circumstances sound weird:
some people even claim it's related to temperature or
humidity!

For reference:

 https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2804

--