August Penguin talk

Zvi Devir zdevir at technion.ac.il
Sun Aug 5 03:13:58 EDT 2007

Next week I'm giving a talk in August Penguin 2007 -- The Israeli Open
Source Community Conference. However, I have some problems with the
current build for the demonstration.

Recently I've updated my B2 machine to build 538. The camera activity in
this build is totally broken. Actually the camera activity is broken for
quite some time now, for B2 machines (I forgot the Trac number, but IIRC
it's a WONTFIX bug due to hardware bug in GX). When the camera activity
is active, the colors are swapped and the cursor is garbled. Until
recently, the camera activity was only partially-broken. The user could
have watched the photos taken by the camera, and once the activity was
closed (actually the camera direct window) the colors were again ok. In
the new builds, the colors remain swapped even after quitting the camera
activity, which makes any further demonstration useless.
My question is simple -- what is the best build I should use?

BTW, those of you who happen to be in Israel, are welcome to
visit the conference.
    http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2007/english.html

  - Zvi