DEF CON's hostile network

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Aug 1 13:59:33 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 13:31 -0400, Albert Cahalan wrote:
> On 8/1/07, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> wrote:
> > Unless you have B2-1's, I'd recommend most developers be using current
> > development builds, such as 541.
>
> I'm fairly sure the B2-1 is exactly what I have.
>
> Bug number? How bad?

Until we get some memory back by taking some pigs to market, B2-1's are
in a world of hurt.  GTK was an offender (I think its fixed, from what
I've heard), ISC dhcpd is amazingly bloated, and our python isn't
sharing libraries well.  We'll get there; just exactly when isn't yet
clear.

Just go look at blocker bugs, you'll see.
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child