cafe_ccic smbus issues

Jonathan Corbet corbet at lwn.net
Thu Apr 26 10:28:30 EDT 2007

Andres Salomon <dilinger at laptop.org> wrote:

> Huh.  Note that uncommenting out the mdelays in cafe_ctlr_power_up()
> causes the timeout errors to go away.  However, the camera still does
> not display an image..

OK...well....something has clearly changed.  Among other things, it
seems that, somehow, the sensor is taking longer to get itself in order
once the power goes on.

After that, though, "does not display an image" is a bit of a vague
description.  Is the controller returning blank images to the
application, or do things just stop?  Is the interrupt count in
/proc/interrupts going up?

Do you have a pre-B3 you could send this way so I could look at this
more directly?

jon