[sugar] experimental LiveCD SDK build

Ryan Pavlik abiryan at ryand.net
Tue Apr 3 20:32:03 EDT 2007

Is there some scriptable way for an ordinary individual (like me) to
produce these LiveCD's?  I had just sent the link to a faculty member
here at my university who teaches a "Computing in Global Society"
course, and was hoping that the LiveCD's would remain, and be updated
regularly, as they're a lot "nicer" way of introducing others to the
environment in a non-intrusive way.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide