Email list hosting application (actually just email list application)

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Sun Apr 22 15:08:32 EDT 2007

Kind of a partial form of the Project hosting application; I'd just like
a mailing list so that when people I meet in the Chicago area are
interested in OLPC I can give them someplace where they can follow up.

1. Project name             : Chicago Interest Group
2. Existing website, if any : none
3. One-line description     : Chicago & Chicago Area Interest Group
4. Longer description       : Discussion group for people in the
Chicago-area who are interested in OLPC
5. URLs of similar projects : not sure
8. Set up a project mailing list:

    [ ] Yes, named after our project name