Wireless interface power

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Apr 20 00:51:05 EDT 2007

Javier,
   I don't know what your JTAG debugger is doing.
Richard verifies that the EC never intentionally deasserts the signal
enabling power to the WLAN.

We are too busy working on bringup to pay any more attention to
this right now.    Can you use a voltmeter instead of a JTAG debugger
to verify what you are reporting ?

wad

On Apr 19, 2007, at 10:26 PM, Javier Cardona wrote:

> Forwarded to the list.  Maybe someone else has an answer for this:

>>> PS.  Unfortunately the wlan power is cut off when the laptop is