gtk.DrawingArea + Cairo

Don Hopkins dhopkins at DonHopkins.com
Wed Apr 18 17:49:26 EDT 2007

Is there a way for Hippo IconButton subclass to grab the mouse?
(I want the button to continue tracking until the mouse button goes up,
no matter where the cursor moves on the screen.)
Do I need to drop down to GTK to do that?
If so, which GTK window do I need to grab, to cause grabbed events to be
delivered to the Hippo canvas?
I tried the obvious one (self._window.window) but that doesn't seem to
work...
Should Hippo have its own API for grabbing the mouse?

Thanks!

    -Don