[Trac #1309] kids learning to read like labels, but there are few

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 08:24:09 EDT 2007

> also i came up with an idea called wrapping paper instructions which never
got deployed

I think NeXT may have picked up on that idea at one point. Or maybe it was
IBM. I remember a machine that as it came out of the box, it showed you how
to get started. Really brilliant. But we are not going to individually
package machines: to expensive both in $s and environmentally.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
One Laptop per Child