Anyone out there remember the old X core font system?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Apr 6 12:06:20 EDT 2007

I more or less figured this stuff out.

If someone is looking for a useful little project, defining aliases for
the antique core font system that Xt/Motif and TK apps often still use
would be very helpful.  I don't have time to spend to do more than I
have.

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/864
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1291

Flash 9 no longer crashes, and I expect many (but not all) of the old
applications will work.
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys