Illumination books

MARTIN WOODHOUSE hokusai at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 2 09:50:52 EDT 2007

than "Re: Contents of Devel digest..."

Today's Topics:

5. Porting Illumination (MARTIN WOODHOUSE)
6. Re: Porting Illumination (Ivan Krsti?)

suggest you simply post the file on the web somewhere, and send a link
to this list instead of sending the file individually to people who are
interested.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D
    Sound idea, which I shall implement forthwith.  (Forthwith means not until this evening because I will give you a 100% guarantee from The Wonderful Word

  But after a while the following will be the procedure:--

  (1)   Go up to my Web site at  www.martin-woodhouse.co.uk

  (2)   from the Hme page, find the ILLUMINATION page

  (3)  At the foot of this ILLUMINATION page I shall have put a button
  saying 'run demo' or something similar, which, if you click it

  (4) -- will indeed run a 30-page demo and argument in favour of
  e-books, illustrated in colour and with unclothed ladies & all that . . .

  And he great thing is to NOTE THAT although this demo, being a
  shade over 13 MiB, was not allowed onto this site, EXACTLY the
  same demo presentation, again in full colour and with 30+ pages,
  would, if made in Illumination, occupy less than a megabyte
  and coud have been accepted for downloading with no problem

  ---- and of course the same aplies to childrens books written
  in Illumination . . .

Cheers,   Martin