Touchpad

Chris Ball cjb at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 15:55:38 EDT 2006

Yoshiki,

   >   Thank you.  I wasn' aware that there are different versions of
   > LinuxBIOS.  I've upgraded to the one (linuxbios.rom) that comes
   > with the build86 devel disk image, but the symptoms are the same.
   > I'll wait for more info...

The change you require was made after build86.  To summarise the options
in the replies so far, you can:

   * wait for build87, which will hopefully be released today, and use
     the linuxbios.rom in that
   * take a git checkout of buildrom and build from that manually
   * ask Andres for a copy of his recent linuxbios.rom

   >   (The disk image I use is *not*
   > olpc-redhat-stream-development-ext3.img but
   > olpc-redhat-stream-development-build-86-20060922_1506-devel_ext3.img.
   > Does that matter?)

These are the same image, just renamed.

- Chris.
--