Questions without decent reply

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 22 10:28:27 EDT 2006

Marcos Barbosa wrote:
> Which is clock of the processor and what it means acronym OLPC officially?

Do you understand that every e-mail you write to this list gets sent to
hundreds of people across the world, and that asking questions that you
can *trivially* answer yourself wastes *all* of their time?

This is not the first such e-mail you've sent. I've now set your
moderation flag; your messages will not be passed to the list until you
read the following document:

and then e-mail me to inform me that you have read and understood it in
its entirety.

Thanks,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D