Touchpad testing.

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:59:04 EDT 2006

look at SERIRQ. It will probably be in continuous mode, where it
shouldn't be or the polarity settings will be wrong. None of the EC init
is being done, there is no "super I/O" configured into LB. The 5536
config is a best guess back when the EC spec was not available, so that
is probably wrong too. If you look at the PS/2 and SERIRQ at the same
time, the answer will just fall out.