Bug triage.

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 19 23:54:00 EDT 2006

Chris Ball wrote:
> I've been looking at our bug list.  Executive summary:

Thanks for putting this together, Chris.

> #106: Update Linuxbios Upgrading wiki page for CL2 and CL2.5 (alpha)
> #45: Virtual terminal switching (beta)
> #75: Can't pipe to nandwrite (beta)

Regarding the milestone targets (alpha, beta, etc) -- we need to have an
internal meeting to actually retarget all of the open bugs
non-arbitrarily. For the moment, everything targeted to `final` is
mistargeted, and a number of the bugs have non-obvious targets.

Jim, can you and Blizzard get this meeting together soon?

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D