good news :) Problem on Marvell wireless on slackware was solved

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 12 02:35:15 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 10:47 +0700, supat at supat.eu.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Pat (slackware originator) just help me solving Marvell wireless problem.
>
> The problem earlier happen because slackware 10.2 used kernel 2.4 standard
> of hotplug and udev.

This isn't particularly on-topic for this mailing list. We aren't
interested in software archaeology -- problems with 2.4-based stuff
really aren't something we need to hear about.

Please, if you want to do bizarre things feel free to do so -- but
there's no need to keep us informed unless you've done something
interesting or useful.

--
dwmw2