[OLPC-devel] No Makefile exist in Xorg7.2

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Sat Sep 9 10:14:11 EDT 2006

Hi Jim Gettys,

Thank you much FYI:

Reason I use CVS because I don't know how to use git clone in one command
line to get the whole dir. So, it waste to get unusable code.

The ftp.x.org provide me Makefile/configure
And I got amd driver source code that can compile into Xorg7.1

The ugly I got is after compile the whole Xorg are huge :(
But it did work. I already test running it under OLPC with new BIOS.

It took me very long time compiling because I have to jump to hundread of
dir and compile one by one at a time.

I hope the http you gave me can have one script or command line to compile
the whole Xorg 7.2 from scratch.

Please give me the trict to make Xorg small. Because I need to move it to
small usb storage on OLPC. Now Xorg took near all space in usb.

Thank you,
supat