[OLPC-devel] Subject header abuse

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Sep 9 05:49:51 EDT 2006

Please, can we stop adding crap to subject headers? The gratuitous
'OLPC-devel' in the subject is bad enough already, without seeing
'[OLPC-devel] Re: [One Laptop Per Chil...' (that's where the display
ended; I don't know yet what's after the ellipsis).

Can we fix the list configuration to not add _anything_, and make trac
add only something like "[TRAC #53]" please?

Also, could trac be fixed to get threading right. Looking at recent
examples.... it sent one mail like this...