[OLPC-devel] Re: [linux-mm-cc] Announce: Compressed cache alpha-005 release

Allan Bezerra allan.bezerra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:41:36 EDT 2006

Hi Nitin and all,

I tested alpha-005 on a ARM based arch and it didn't crash. The tests had
been similar to Nitin use case.

* I tested this as:
RAM: 64MB
ccache for anon pages - size: 2.5MB (640 pages)
ccache for page cache pages - size: 5MB (1280 pages)

I'll do more tests and will send the results to list soon.

Regards,

Allan Bezerra