[OLPC-devel] Re: buildrom kernel tarball

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue Sep 5 10:30:06 EDT 2006

On 03/09/06 15:12 -0300, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Hi Jordan,
>
> What changes do you currently hold on the linux-2.6.18-rc4-olpc1.tar.gz
> tarball?
>
> Sure one could look that up himself, but its good that we discuss the
> process of patch maintenance in buildrom.

The tarball is a direct pull from the olpc-2.6 tree on dev.laptop.org:

http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=olpc-2.6;a=summary

Any additional patches added for the buildrom will be handled like all
the other patches in the buildrom tree - they are stored with the .mk
file for that package, applied and managed with quilt, and listed as patches
with 'make bom'.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse