[OLPC-devel] ask for policy on .swf support on OLPC

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Sat Sep 2 21:45:34 EDT 2006

Dear Jim Gettys,

I upgrade OLPC to LinuxBIOS on your sugession with full hope of .swf
solution. (pentium 90 I have can did the same w/o problem)

However, after put real clean .img you recommend, I found that VGA of OLPC
still did not able to play .swf from my web at http://supat.eu.org/

Ofcause I did put correctly plug-in for .swf and it can play .swf w/o VGA
(sound only). That means problem exist in amd driver VGA of OLPC or OLPC
hardware problem.

I try to follow method of apache 2 sugess by Anton Borisov but also
failed.

IMO: .swf is indispensable technology of learning need by poor students.

Below is qouted to I sent to Anton Borisov:

Thank you so much for your kind help.

I follow all instructions I found about it but hopeless.
It can compile and run under apache 2.2 but nothing happen.

I put a question under
http://apachedev.ru/2006/07/13/mod_flvx-peredacha-potokovogo-flash-video/
today.

regards,