where to base?

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:45:47 EDT 2006

> > Marcelo had a guy that was going to look into that. There's a machine
> > under my desk right now that's set up specifically to look into the issues.
> >
> > And I'm fine building the buildrom on FC5 for the moment. But the rest
> > of the OS is a different matter.
>
> What is the issue?  Is anybody actually looking at fixing it?

If you build LinuxBIOS under FC6 then the kernel barfs late in the
game.. Right before going to userspace I believe.  Marcelo can
duplicate the problem.

I've also got  Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel.crashing.org>
interested in helping me figure out whats wrong but I need a tar
tarball of the all the objects files for the linuxbios build under
FC6.  He wants to compare the FC5 and 6 objs..

--
Richard A. Smith