Sensor input

Mark J. Foster mfoster at laptop.org
Mon Oct 16 16:03:48 EDT 2006

Hi, Bert!

I assume you mean a mic plug, instead of a mic jack? Otherwise, are you
asking how kids could add a second audio input port? That would be a
serious bit of work, indeed! ;-)

If you do mean mic plugs, the 3.5mm male plug is probably the world's
second easiest connector to find - the first is the IEC AC plug.
Unfortunately, there actually isn't room in the battery pack compartment
to store this, either way.  My apologies!

Best Regards,
MarkF