System Software Telecon minutes, 2006-10-10

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Wed Oct 11 12:56:37 EDT 2006

Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 11/10/06 19:18 +0800, Ted.Juan at quantatw.com wrote:
>
>> Jordan,
>> Things are acting strangely on the B test board.  Not seeing proper interrupts. (The EC is different.)
>> Three interrupt are from 3700 EC - SCI,SWI,SERIRQ.
>> SCI,SWI are defined at ACPI, but we don't use ACPI.
>> SERIRQ are irq1,irq12, we test with keyboard, mouse. All work properly
>> What's the strange thing you get?
>>

> The EC issues wern't mine - I think Richard or Mitch can speak to them
> better.
>
> Jordan

This was a report from the people in Boston who are testing the touchpad
with the B board.

I do not know the exact details because I was not present; I just heard
the report in the teleconference.  From what I heard, the tests are in
the early stage, so nobody is really sure what is happening.

Last night I posted an Open Firmware test kit that should help determine
if the PS/2 hardware interface has been damaged.