System Software Telecon minutes, 2006-10-10

Ted.Juan at quantatw.com Ted.Juan at quantatw.com
Wed Oct 11 07:18:33 EDT 2006

Jordan,
Things are acting strangely on the B test board.  Not seeing proper interrupts. (The EC is different.)
Three interrupt are from 3700 EC - SCI,SWI,SERIRQ.
SCI,SWI are defined at ACPI, but we don't use ACPI.
SERIRQ are irq1,irq12, we test with keyboard, mouse. All work properly
What's the strange thing you get?

Best regards,
Ted