Touchpad

Andres Salomon dilinger at debian.org
Tue Oct 10 14:36:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 11:04 -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
[...]
>   I'm not sure if I explain well, but the bottom line is that it kind
> of works (yay), but there are gliches that are severe enough for real
> use.

There are still some missing pieces.  Xorg 7.2 is in build94 (I'm not
sure if it's in earlier builds), but we just found a few bugs related to
X in it.  There's a touchpad kernel patch that needs to find its way
into the fedora rpm (which should happen within the next few days, it's
on the top of my priority list).  The xorg.conf needs to be updated to
use Zephaniah's evdev stuff.  After that, the touchpad should be good.