Test B Boards

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Sun Oct 8 23:23:11 EDT 2006

It has been a couple of months ago that I applied twice for a test
board, but nothing has arrived yet, neither has any response been given
to my request. I suspect therefore that I sent the request to the wrong
place or people. The request were sent to developer at laptop.org. What is
the right person or email address for applying for developer boards or
full systems?

Thanks,

Teus.