Booting ATest board with external monitor

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:40:32 EST 2006

With the latest builds my ATest board doesn't seem to boot properly.

I've updated to linuxbios a month ago using build 91 and I've been using
build-130-20061025_2357-ext3 successfully for a few weeks.

The latest build, development-build-182-20061114_2117-ext3 gets to
select boot device screen and if I choose the third USB key option, the
monitor flashes, and turns off. The USB key does keep flashing for a few
minutes, leading me to think that it's actually booting correctly, but
my monitor can't handle the resolution. Any ideas guys?

Thanks,

Richard Hughes.