Test B Boards

Teus Benschop teus at teusbenschop.nl
Thu Nov 16 03:51:09 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

The newer builds don't seem to boot on ATest boards any longer, and I've
only an A board. Any spare B boards or even full system to send to me?
I've applied before, I know, but now booting the images is no longer
possible on my A Board, so things get more urgent. Sorry for bothering
you about it. My address (if needed):

Teus Benschop
4 Townsend Road
Suburbs, Bulawayo