[Trac #342] There is no way to turn the system off!!!

Mark J. Foster mfoster at laptop.org
Wed Nov 8 10:57:33 EST 2006

This should NOT have been closed, and is not a duplicate! The mechanism
to provide system power-off has been provided to the software team, but
the software to intercept the power key, perform a normal O.S. shutdown,
and invoke the proper power-off sequence has not been created.

Too many bugs are getting closed prematurely lately.

Best Regards,
MarkF