Reminder - nominations for BTest-1 build due today - drop dead date is Sunday night.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Nov 3 14:22:53 EST 2006

If you have software that is not yet in our builds, but that you have
been working with us to get a version done the BTest-1 build, please
enter a trac issue on dev.laptop.org, marking it as a blocker for
BTest-1.  This way we can't forget about it.  We'd need to know any and
all dependencies your package may need.

We need this software either integrated into the current build or
packaged and ready to be integrated by Sunday night.

                               Thanks greatly for all your hard work.
                                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys