(Trac) Jump to Ticket # functionality missing

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 14:04:23 EST 2006

Ivan,

When you have time (or somebody else, whoever), can you make the Search
box on trac handle bug #s?  For example, if I:

1) Go to dev.laptop.org
2) Click View Tickets
3) in the search box at the upper right, enter "258", hit return
4) I get:

Search results
#55: LinuxBIOS won't boot off of ext3 file system not cleanly
dismounted.
        If you have an ext3 file system, and don't cleanly dismount it,
        LB won't boot from that file system until it has been cleaned.
        By jg — 08/26/06 08:49:40

Which doesn't have anything to do with my bug.  Ideally, it would just
take me to bug 258 if that bug exists (which it does!) rather than not
returning any pointer to it at all.

As an alternative, adding a "Go To This Bug" entry would be acceptable.
There appears to be no way to jump to a specific bug # at all.

Thanks!
Dan