[Trac #244] Need /boot/olpc-boot.fth files in builds, in addition to current .sh

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 2 05:35:08 EST 2006

C-blizz wrote:
>  2. We still need grub for people booting off the Insyde BIOS.  Until we
>  say "A-test is dead."

Why do we care about supporting people who are still running Insyde,
despite being told ages ago to upgrade? We can send a warning to the
devel-boards list about it, but that's as far as we should go. Anyone
who upgrades to a new grubless build while still running Insyde is an
idiot, and might as well go and download an earlier build to upgrade the
BIOS.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D