[OLPC-devel] code wiki?

Dan Leslie dleslie at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:43:57 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-25-05 at 19:46 -0400, Ivan Krstic wrote:
> We'll have an actual OLPC code repository up Real Soon [TM]. Ron and
> other folks doing OLPC work should send me their SSH public keys if they
> want to push there.

How will this repository be functionally different from the Fedora OLPC
repository?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/SourceRepository

That is to say, what will be hosted on the official repository?

Relatedly, are there any plans to construct a task listing? Perhaps
simply a wiki page that lists who is working on what and how they may be
contacted would do. Or does this already exist and I've just completely
overlooked it? (It wouldn't be the first time). This has been the core
issue presented by those I speak to about this project; they're unsure
where to start or who to contact to offer collaboration because the
current state of software development appears unclear and opaque.

-Dan