[OLPC-devel] Re: RS232 spec info needed

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Fri Jun 30 07:43:10 EDT 2006

Dear  Jordan Crouse,

Thank you so much.

I am sure that your bios reset will work but I don't have key-board to
press F1 :(

I think I will buy USB key-board in Thailand today.

Do you think that I can press F1 from USB key-board?

All my key-boards are in ps2 type.

If I have key-board then I don't have to use ttyS1 to login at all.

regards,
supat