[OLPC-devel] Re: Teleconference information for software status meeting.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Jun 13 09:45:10 EDT 2006

Reminder: call this morning.  And I know it is hard to get these
established, as people work them into their schedules and calendars.

I expect this conference will mostly be organizational, but if possible,
I'd like to understand the state of:
         o is this the right time for this call?
         o fbdev
         o what's left between us and moving to LinuxBIOS
         o state of installation of both full and slimmed images.
         o kernel build environments: how to organize ourselves for a
larger community.

Please send any more agenda items.
                            Regards,
                                     - Jim