[OLPC-devel] Tracker is live

Ivan Krstic krstic at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:18:59 EDT 2006

All,

a work-in-progress Trac deplyoment for OLPC is up:

 http://crank.laptop.org/code

At the moment, the code browser is pointing at (a local copy of) the
Sugar repository. The bug tracker is active, but doesn't let you sign up
for an account yet; it will soonish, but for now, an account isn't
required for most actions, so you're welcome to go ahead and use it
anyway. Likewise with the wiki, which should be used for code snippets
and similar development-oriented wiki things that don't belong in the
general project wiki.

I've registered the following components:

Name            Owner
------------------------
distro          blizzard
infrastructure  krstic
kernel          blizzard
linuxbios       rminnich
sugar           dcbw

Let me know what else needs to be added. Those of you in the 'owner'
column need to mail me the output of htpasswd -c -m so I can enable your
accounts. I'll be posting more details about crank shortly.

--
Ivan Krstic <krstic at fas.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D