[OLPC-devel] Re: OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) Developer's program.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jun 3 07:49:05 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 17:42 -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:
> As you know, we've said we were going to have a developer's program. You
> can find more information, including how to apply for boards at:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php/Developers_Program
>
> Note that these are bare PC prototype boards, not packaged machines.
>                            Jim Gettys

ObNetdev:

One thing we really need is NAT-PT or an equivalent for allowing access
to the Legacy Internet from IPv6-only hosts. As soon as I finish playing
with JFFS2 improvements, I plan to start looking at that.

Not that we really need the actual prototype boards for working on that,
of course.

--
dwmw2