[OLPC-devel] Re: Updated geode GIT tree

Andrew Morton akpm at osdl.org
Mon Jul 31 23:11:42 EDT 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:12:03 -0600
"Jordan Crouse" <jordan.crouse at amd.com> wrote:

> Please pull from
> git://git.infradead.org/users/jcrouse/geode.git

I repull all the git trees on average once per day, so there's no need to
tell me when things change, thanks.  Unless you've changed the git URL or
something.

So this means that your tree goes straight into mine without prior
notification and I usually don't even look at it, so please avoid putting
in half-done stuff or anything like that.

Normally you'll only hear from me when something broke ;)

Please plan on getting a pull request into Linus in the post-2.6.19
2-week-merge-window.  Please also cc me on pull requests and let me know if
Linus is not taking it.

hmm...

I'm currently pulling
git://git.infradead.org/users/jcrouse/geode.git#linus-upstream - should I
really switch from the linux-upstream branch to the trunk?