[OLPC-devel] good news

supat at supat.eu.org supat at supat.eu.org
Sat Jul 29 00:24:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

I cannot have deploy/linuxbios.rom

but got initrd and bzImage there.

Where did I do wrong ?

Thanks,
supat
==================================
mkdir -p objdir/man/man8
sed \
-e 's,^.TH MKELFIMAGE 8 "RELEASE_DATE" "VERSION"$,.TH MKELFIMAGE 8 "24
April 2003" "2.5",' \
main/mkelfImage.man > objdir/man/man8/mkelfImage.8
cp main/mkelfImage.man objdir/man/man8/mkelfImage.8
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/buildrom/work/mkelfimage/mkelfImage-2.5'
Building the ELF payload...
Bytes left in ROM: 90198
bash-3.00# ls
Config.mk  Makefile  README  Vars.mk  bin  deploy  initrd-rootfs  packages
skeleton  sources  staging  work
bash-3.00# find -name linuxbios.rom -print
bash-3.00# cd deploy
bash-3.00# ls -l
total 1552
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 535118 Jul 28 19:29 bzImage
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 242152 Jul 28 20:16 initrd
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 794538 Jul 28 20:16 olpc-payload.elf

====================================
HOWTO

To run the system, type 'make'.  You'll need a connection to the net to
suck down tarballs for the individual packages.

Currently - the system will build the following packages (in order):

uclibc
busybox
wireless-tools
kernel
mkelfImage

The end result is a .elf file in the deploy/ directory, suitable for
adding
as the payload of a LinuxBIOS build.