[OLPC-devel] writing nand flash on OLPC

Tom Sylla tom.sylla at amd.com
Wed Jul 26 15:57:37 EDT 2006

They can be had from Avnet, USD3.06 qty 1.

SST49LF008A-33-4C-NHE

1363 in stock right now. Our purchasing department bought some for us,
but it looks like you can buy by credit card too.

They stick it to you with shipping and handling though, it is probably
$14 in the end.

Maybe the OLPC higher-ups would buy 100 or so, and send them to
developers who would make use of them. :)

Tom