[OLPC-devel] writing nand flash on OLPC

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Wed Jul 26 03:14:45 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 02:10:12AM -0300, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Err, the correct image is olpc-2006_07_24_03_40-ext3.img.bz2

I've just tried this image, and I wonder if I've got the BIOS configured
correctly.  Here is what I get ...

--
GRUB Loading stage1.5.

GRUB loading, please wait...
Error 21
--

Configuration is an A-Test board, 1GB USB 2.0 flash drive, and a
PS/2 keyboard connected via a USB to PS/2 adaptor.  I've tried without

Does anyone know what I may have broken?

My second A-Test board does exactly the same thing.  I've not previously
powered that one.